Your Echelon Membership ensures that your SEO will be greatly increased through our various media channels — including: this Echelon Insider Newsletter, our quarterly Echelon Professional Magazine, featured monthly podcasts and member blogs, and our own Echelon YouTube channel.
If you’re interested in attending an Echelon event, or joining one of our meetings, please email Linda Weg (email@example.com)
Our Echelon Holiday Breakfast was a blast! Held at the Skirball Center, our members were each given a fun “client” that they had to use to introduce themselves.
Great fun with a great group of people.
Meet the Member
Tyler Hamilton—Business Performance Advisor
From horse cutting to joining the military, Tyler’s path led him to Insperity, where he works on improving and elevating business of many sizes as a Business Performance Advisor. An enthusiastic personality coupled up with a level of attitude, Tyler Hamilton is making a name for himself in the PEO world at Insperity.
Echelon at The Original Mixer
Frank Mottek with Matt Coletta
Echelon at The Original Mixer with Frank Mottek from 790 KABC’s Mottek On Money and Matt Coletta of M&A Business Advisors.
Gary Weiss, founder of Gary Weiss CPA, founded and operates this boutique accounting firm dedicated to bring high-quality tax preparation, planning, and resolution services to individuals, small businesses, and more at an extremely affordable price.
- NextGen Calabasas Regular Monthly Meeting — January 10
- E1 Beach Cities Regular Monthly Meeting — January 11
- E1 Calabasas Regular Monthly Meeting — January 16
- E1 Warner Center Regular Monthly Meeting — January 17
- Tax Matters Specialty Group — January 17
- E1 Agoura/Westlake Regular Monthly Meeting — January 18
- NEW JANUARY DATE – E1 West L.A. Regular Monthly Meeting — January 22
- NEW JANUARY DATE – E1 East Valley Regular Monthly Meeting — January 23
- E1 Valley Trust & Estates Regular Monthly Meeting — January 23
- Wine & Whiskey Specialty Group — January 24